www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Country Grand Prix

Go down 
+5
MrLullaby
AdukaShot2ss
xDelerium
SOCIAL
MrJamSs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJamSs
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
MrJamSs

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Hello Uber members,

I want to comment on the news of the new country prix, let me know that there are chances that Venezuelans in general can leave the guild and at the end of the prix back to uber Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:22 pm

MrJamSs wrote:
Hello Uber members,

I want to comment on the news of the new country prix, let me know that there are chances that Venezuelans in general can leave the guild and at the end of the prix back to uber Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Hii bro Cool

Their is no need 2 leave guilds for country grand prix. Like country says: u play with players from ur own country against other country's. The guild were people are in dont have 2 be the same for joining the prix. I bet their will be a guild grand prix soon after the country. And so many people wanna join uber so the change 2 get in back is getting smaller. Venezuela doenst have that much people so it wont have a change, the same as my country the netherlands. But we still will play for making fun and GP.
The funny part will be competing against ubers from different country's Smile

For example: RollsRoy, Lostfuture, treinelfreak and me will play at the same time and push the button 2 play at the same time. So we will be with us 4 every time. And maybe we will meat 4 players from venezuela were u are in Razz

My point is: U dont have 2 make a country guild for joining this upcoming grand prix.

Hope u have enough information bro Laughing

Peace Lenn Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MrJamSs
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
MrJamSs

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 pm

Hmm oks bro you are right all the much people who want to enter guild and the exit of us is equivalent to 2 positions new in uber and as your you say is not necessary to leave uber to create guild because and equal podre to play with the one of my country and if you say that you come guild here prix we will only remain queriamos that diaran their point of view to us Att Luiz thank you very much: D
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Exactly Very Happy No problem Amigo Ur welcome Like anyone of uber Razz

Im gonna sleep now !! Sleep

Peace Lenn
Back to top Go down
MrJamSs
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
MrJamSs

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:55 pm

hahaha oks bro that you have good night just here is 20:18 p.m. hahaha not even Monday ah arrived we are seen tomorrow here: D bye Very Happy cya lol!
Back to top Go down
xDelerium
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xDelerium

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 am

So it's a fact that the Grand Prix will be of countries? scratch
That sucks, anyway, I bet a lot of people will leave Uber after these news, since they are here only to win the Prix, I will stay of course Smile
If I pass the trial affraid
xD
Back to top Go down
AdukaShot2ss
Double Silver Axe
Double Silver Axe
AdukaShot2ss

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 am

xDelerium wrote:
That sucks, anyway, I bet a lot of people will leave Uber after these news, since they are here only to win the Prix, I will stay of course Smile
xD

1st) The Countries Grand Prix is in sync with the Olympics 2008 period. It is about nations pride. So Softnyx did the right thing to celebrate it in style in GB. There will still be Guild Grandprix, but just alittle later.

2nd) If anybody leave Uber because of misunderstanding, i hope he NEVER comes back.

3rd) On the other hand, If ANYBODY is in Uber JUST for winning the Guild Prix, then sadly the real point of being in Uber has been missed. And i hope this member will wake up his idea why he really is in Uber or else just get the hell lost.
Back to top Go down
xDelerium
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xDelerium

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:47 am

AdukaShot2ss wrote:
xDelerium wrote:
xD

1st) The Countries Grand Prix is in sync with the Olympics 2008 period. It is about nations pride. So Softnyx did the right thing to celebrate it in style in GB. There will still be Guild Grandprix, but just alittle later.

2nd) If anybody leave Uber because of misunderstanding, i hope he NEVER comes back.

3rd) On the other hand, If ANYBODY is in Uber JUST for winning the Guild Prix, then sadly the real point of being in Uber has been missed. And i hope this member will wake up his idea why he really is in Uber or else just get the hell lost.

Yes, I couldn't agree with you more, I was kinda sad when I read the Prix will be of countries, since I'm from Mexico, I know we don't have a chance.
But I'm happy now because there will be a guild prix Cool
Thx for your answer.
Back to top Go down
MrLullaby
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:22 am

mexico no chance?....

man.. Canada.. only 2 active players............ how can we compete..........?
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:43 am

Hahaha what u think about the netherlands?
Thanks god 6 NL players are in uber my best friends. So we will have fun this country gp!!
Own some noobs Cool Although we never win i like 2 see how many people we beat.

Every game 4 uber people Smile from NL against others alien

Peace Lenn
Back to top Go down
CremDeIaCrem
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
CremDeIaCrem

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 am

Germany got no chance too. All those in GBEU. How much active germans we got?
2? Not sure. Hard to even get up a team. So i wish you all the best Razz
Back to top Go down
MrJamSs
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
MrJamSs

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 am

HAHAHA and Venezuela only noob hahaha that the majority does not try to me are counted any more 8 friendly are those that I have in Sees hhaha other has hatred to me or they envy xD to me hahaha.! Smile) for that reason it was that they want to banear to me to me so that stupid of judgebalance the to obtain one of 3 in Venezuela
PFFFFFFFFFF HHHHHHHHHHHHH:D lol!
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:01 am

MrJamSs wrote:
HAHAHA and Venezuela only noob hahaha that the majority does not try to me are counted any more 8 friendly are those that I have in Sees hhaha other has hatred to me or they envy xD to me hahaha.! Smile) for that reason it was that they want to banear to me to me so that stupid of judgebalance the to obtain one of 3 in Venezuela

Yo entendi lo que quisiste decir Luis!!, pero se que estas usando un traductor! , es mejor poner frases cortas para que no te confunda el contexto. -.-

Anyway! Fvck Envy Ppl. Jamms 4ever!!xD

See ya!

cheers

Country Grand Prix Evagif11
Back to top Go down
MrLullaby
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 am

envy luis/marcel? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL they're too NOOB to be envied XD!!
Back to top Go down
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Hopefully I'll get Russia a medal, nice challange for this event. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USAsexyGirls
Axe
Axe

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm

MrJamSs wrote:

affraid affraid hahhahahahaaaaahhahaa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

NO TE ENDIENDO NADA QUE ESTAS DICIENDO OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deja de utilizar Googles translator
hahahahahhahhahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

I dun understand what in hell you just type Laughing is better for you just to type it in spanish and we translate it for you, cus the way u just google you gonna make ppl like me, CRACK da fak UP Laughing Laughing i can't stop ........ Laughing Laughing (so mean) = (que mala) lol

Sexy JeSs Razz
Back to top Go down
AdukaShot2ss
Double Silver Axe
Double Silver Axe
AdukaShot2ss

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:58 am

jess, why your avatar is lion? faster change to Tiger Razz
and go teamspeak leh, i want hear u shout again. hahaha
Back to top Go down
USAsexyGirls
Axe
Axe

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:59 am

AdukaShot2ss wrote:

Dun want go Teamspeak!!!!! i hate it cuz i need to faking screem for ya to hear Evil or Very Mad
I already deleted for da 4th time Razz
If you wanna still hear my sexy voice Razz can add me on skype, There, i can be sensative Razz haha
Back to top Go down
AdukaShot2ss
Double Silver Axe
Double Silver Axe
AdukaShot2ss

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:31 pm

USAsexyGirls wrote:
AdukaShot2ss wrote:

Dun want go Teamspeak!!!!! i hate it cuz i need to faking screem for ya to hear Evil or Very Mad
If you wanna still hear my sexy voice Razz can add me on skype, There, i can be sensative Razz haha

skype can group chat too? i mean multi users voice chat simultaneously?

if thats the case, why not use skype for Uber team talk? kakaka

yeah~ chris and i got white tiger, jess don't have Razz Roarrr~

(don't look down of my cantonese name - magorhai~)
Back to top Go down
USAsexyGirls
Axe
Axe

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 pm

AdukaShot2ss wrote:
USAsexyGirls wrote:
AdukaShot2ss wrote:

skype can group chat too? i mean multi users voice chat simultaneously?

if thats the case, why not use skype for Uber team talk? kakaka

yeah~ chris and i got white tiger, jess don't have Razz Roarrr~

(don't look down of my cantonese name - magorhai~)

Yes can skype can team talk, just need to add each other id and talk as much as you can without screeming .
this week tigers are fake you guys dun have teeth to bite Laughing wait for mine next week wen i become a tiger gonna bite ur head off lol Laughing Razz

( you cantonese name nice la Laughing Laughing MaGorHai ) really ma gor hai hahahahahahahahah

Love JeSs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Country Grand Prix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Grand Prix   Country Grand Prix Empty

Back to top Go down

Country Grand Prix
Page 1 of 1