www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Goodafter noon Uberers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

Goodafter noon Uberers. Empty
PostSubject: Goodafter noon Uberers.   Goodafter noon Uberers. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:54 pm

Hello Uberers,

As you may have noticed I have been away for a while now. I got busy with couple of things. + My Internet isn't working. Great Eh? It will be working soon hopefully "Major problem in the neighborhood. Yes its only for me and for people who use Satellite Internet Sad

However, I have noticed that many problems accord while I have been away.

I will always be there to support you but there are times where you should think and try to solve your problems by yourself Smile If you couldn't you can always ask help from Uber staff. They are there for a reason.

I received many PMs and I couldn't reply any of them. I am really shocked that I cant leave for couple of days without having problems in guild and game. Why ? Why cant you just get along and put the guild ahead of everything ?

I really need this break and I think I deserve it =( Spare me couple of days Razz

Over more, If you get any problems with your fellow Uberers "PLEASE" post it in forums. I would like to know what happened when I was away =)

PS:- FaLaSeE and AL7eBsE are using UaERuLeS for now. Just so you know its not me. = )

Best regards.

Shihab.
Back to top Go down
CremDeIaCrem
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
CremDeIaCrem

PostSubject: Re: Goodafter noon Uberers.   Goodafter noon Uberers. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 am

Take your time bro. We already dealing well with Guilstuff i guess. Most problems solved already?
We just cant await you back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: Goodafter noon Uberers.   Goodafter noon Uberers. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:29 am

Yeah ... as chris said : Take you time, take care and have fun.

Best Wishes.

AlexCipher

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodafter noon Uberers.   Goodafter noon Uberers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodafter noon Uberers.
Page 1 of 1