www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers Empty
PostSubject: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:43 am

Hey Shihab and Uber Committee Staff

As of tml onwards, 29.20.2008.

I gona start working to earn some extra pocket money >_>
All the way till December, around 10th - 20th before Christmas santa Frm 10am - 8 to 9pm at night.

So i would not so active in gunbound.

I would like to inform Shihab and Uber Committee Staff that i might not be playing so much, but i will play if i have time and not tired tongue

P.S - Hendra ( SoDralicious ) or Vanessa ( JustForEuux3 ) will be helping me to play. Very Happy He's an Uber-er from Uber too. If u want to ask me anything, pm me at msn Very Happy

Cheers Gerald Wink

Last edited by l3abyFaTe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mAglc0
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
mAglc0

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:02 am

To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers Marihuana-weed-smoker-lover
To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers Mexican-flag

it seems that this time everyone has economic needs and priorities, I hope that all is well, good luck in their projects.
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:08 pm

mAglc0 wrote:
it seems that this time everyone has economic needs.

Damn U.S. and it's crisis Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mAglc0
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
mAglc0

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:39 pm

saka los billetes kicker XD...

Brings hte money... kicker.
Back to top Go down
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Sure, Still wondering though. should I say enjoy working? because 10 hours a day is "Ouch" =Pp

Anyways, take your time. =P
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:49 am

hey yo gerald,whats u msn again?cuz i think i 4got lol and we still nid 2 talk about tht lil something ajaja,but yea i understand tht u nid 2 work cuz i think imma start 2 look for any job diz week so i can use the money to buy all high rank accnts in gB and a limitless supply of item 2 !but for now,those are ust dreams^^wish me luck xD,nd u 2 gerald dnt push urself 2 hard xD
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:01 am

nvm gerald ave added u alrdy anyway^*^xD^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers   To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers Empty

Back to top Go down

To Uber Committee Staff and all Uber-ers
Page 1 of 1