www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Reiji's old accnt is back..=))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) Empty
PostSubject: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:22 am

heya Uber mates,u all know tht im gonna but jojos accnt but this week,i still havent fully payed jojo and hes changed the password of his accnt,i i had a hunch tht he already sold the accnt one someone else cuz 2 days ago i was able 2 open the accnt and its got PU+PU2 and got new rare avatars which means tht someone is playing it,it cud be jojo but i dnt think its him cuz he olrdy quit...i dnt thnk i wud be able 2 buy it anymore so tomorrow,i will use my old accnt(silver phnx PH rank 332)and i will apply it again on Uber,i was inactive this whole week cuz collehe was such a pain!!xD,oh well,tomorrow imma play using my old accnt,and i hope i can be in Uber back soon,mis ya'll guys,love yaz

xD

Reiji^.^
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:49 am

OMG reiji!!!!!
1 advice : Stay with your OWN ACC ... It will be better for you and for US!!!
-.-

AlexCipher
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Sorry to read that you couldn't buy the account, anyways I hope you can join back in Uber.
What's with the attitude of the VE players¿? Yesterday someone called Arenito talk to me with bad attitud, I'm not really into this fight stuff because it's silly so I just ignore him, anyway... I don't know what kind of privileged they think they have Wink
cheers
Back to top Go down
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Reji. Nah jojo pu 1 + 2 + avatars i heard was gifts frm Ibrahim ( LordUaErULeS) .

Thats wad jojo told me Smile
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:46 pm

PantherMX wrote:
Sorry to read that you couldn't buy the account, anyways I hope you can join back in Uber.
What's with the attitude of the VE players¿? Yesterday someone called Arenito talk to me with bad attitud, I'm not really into this fight stuff because it's silly so I just ignore him, anyway... I don't know what kind of privileged they think they have Wink
cheers

Hello, I really dont know what u talking about, but if you wanna say something or complain about some1. Just write it so we all know can understand whats going on. We dun wanna fights in here thats why we have to understand us all.

Have a nice day.

AlexCipher
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 pm

AlexCipher wrote:
PantherMX wrote:
cheers

Hello, I really dont know what u talking about, but if you wanna say something or complain about some1. Just write it so we all know can understand whats going on. We dun wanna fights in here thats why we have to understand us all.

Have a nice day.

AlexCipher

Hello, I don't want to complain about a member of the family, I'm just saying that most of the people from VE that I know have a bad attitude (not you of course), and I don't really know why, maybe I have bad luck knowing people or I catch them on a bad day, I don't know, but how would you feel if this happens to you?
I enter to the non PU room to help Arenito get his key back, I don't have him in the buddy list but I knew he lost key so I wanted to help him because he is Uber.
I enter the room and he tell me "And who are you", I told him "Who are you", And he says "ME? you are the noob here"
Lol, I probably have more time playing than him, but anyway, this is not a complain, I just feel bad because I wanted to help, I guess that's what you get in return Razz

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:56 pm

hello! thanks for the explain ... I really dun know what happened with Arenitox, as far as i know he is a nice guy. But maybe like you said you cacth him in a bad day or moment. Sorry about that ... These things happen even it happened to me but im the kind of guy who just pass trougth it and keep with my things on ...
Anyways u seem to be a nice guy to me too and i like the way you act in this case ^^

Have a nice day Bro

Atte

AlexCipher rabbit
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:43 am

i already applied my accnt on the guild again and i hope SOCIAL see's this post so he can tell Shihab about me coming back...Gerald,so Ibrahim gifted him those avas and pu?why?what for?maybe i know,so he's 'sharer' can play it for a little while cuz he doesnt want to get stuck on that level..but he doesnt have to change the password,darn,if i only got the money,this wudve been finishe>.<
Back to top Go down
mAglc0
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
mAglc0

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:41 am

Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) Mexican-flag

lol PROBABLY he doesnt know u kicker .. and he doesnt know u was a high rank before that bann... and a dangerous Player too ..:S... any ways the rest know u and we know ur nice bro.. just dont take his ACC.. :X.. hes nice too ..
i like him..
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:48 am

waahh!i miss uber xD!i wanna be on the guild again xD!but all i need is patience lol,anyway,guys,my bday is coming!its on the 23rd pf December hahaha!im almost 18!im gonna be legal xD!i'll be expecting gifts from u guys hahaa KIDDING!=)^.^ peace all and luv yah^.^

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiji's old accnt is back..=))   Reiji's old accnt is back..=)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reiji's old accnt is back..=))
Page 1 of 1