www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff

Go down 
+5
TamashurY
AlexCipher
SOCIAL
UNITY-Heartless Angel
lTryLaterl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff Empty
PostSubject: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:05 am

Hello , This is me ( mOh ) =Pp
i Wanna aSk Our BoSs To PuT More Ppl FrOm Uber To Trial OtherS Becuz Many Ppl aRe aSkinG Me , hOw i Join Uber Sad
And aLL Of Our Staff aRe buSy Sad Sad
So If You BriNG mOre Ppl Who Can TriaL Them , iT will be Better !! Exclamation
Hope Shihab Read ThiS aND PuT More Staff In Uber !!~ Exclamation
And i Think If Shihab ChooSe Ppl , i think better to Vote whO will be a Staff .

ThankS For ReaDinG !!

BeST RegardS ,

mOh
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:23 am

im one of the people hu want to be in Ubers trial commitee...i hope i get accepted ryt away cuz im excited xD and too many ppol asking me 2 how can i join or when trial,i rly wan 2 trial them but im not an uber trial commitee yet,guess imma have 2 w8^.^ xD
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:25 am

Me Too !~
BuT I WanT The PermessiOn FrOm Our BoSs !
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:30 am

yep i know,Lenn took care of mine,he said hes gonna talk 2 Shihab,i hope we can be so we can make Uber lively again,cuz now,seems like few ppol goes online=/
^.^

xD
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 am

Haha reiji no wonder u play my account and they all know thats the trial master of uber Razz
Agree with u guys that some active members must get in trial commitee !

Speak you guys soon Smile

Peace lenn Smile
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:19 am

BuT Where iS ShihaB ?
BecauSe Im Too ReaDy To Be a TraiLeR !!
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 pm

relax!we'll hear from him soon!xD
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey Hey Lenn! Hope you doing great! its nice to see you here ... =P
If you need me for Latin Ppl to trial just tell me i will help you like before ^^,
Hope to see ya in game, now i know that reiji is playing ur acc.

Have a nice day bro

Take care

<3

AlexCipher
Back to top Go down
TamashurY
VIP
VIP
TamashurY

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:42 am

i' d like to help our family too for the trial coz many ppl also asked to me to join in uber.
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:10 am

Hmmmmmmm .... Every One WantS To TriaL , BuT The Better To Shihab ChooSe aT LeaSt 3 oR 4 , Then Our Guild , Vote For Them !! flower
if u have any idea's just post it to let us know Very Happy

PeaCe ,

Very Happy mOh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babywlnter
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
babywlnter

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:23 am

hmmmm... might be able to help since i am on winter vacation right now.. so anything leave me a PM here.. i will get back to you guys as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:17 am

hey hey wendy

yah its cold here in UK

winter!!!hahahaha

its not snowing but the temp is worse!!

anyway

thats all pretty^.^

xD
Back to top Go down
Thug076
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Thug076

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Everybody wants to be trialmaster? lol!

Voting would be the best way imo.
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:18 am

yea me too , i think votin is the best .
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:56 am

Hii alex bro ! Good 2 see me here? Im always on the forum u know that Wink No
I talked with Shihab yesterday guys but i wanted 2 talk with him about stuff like new people for the trial commitee and merging with Prime guild. But i took a bath and should talk with him when i was out of my bath.
Suddenly some friends came along for my birthday totally surprise ! SO i didnt had a chance 2 talk with Shihab about it.

Give me some days so we can consider all updates for what u guys want and we will handle it. When we made a decision u guys will read it here in the forum.
Maybe a vote for the guys that wanna become in the trial commitee is a good idea Smile
I like the idea of Alex that some1 can trial spanish people since its easier talking with them in game !

Forgive me for the time it takes but im very busy now with school and working and for my birthday p[arty im organizing for the weekend.

We do out best for u guys believe me !
U hear soon from us !

peace Lennart.

And reiji Keep up the good work ! Razz
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Ok , GooD Job !
and btw , im Totally Ready To Be One Or Uber Trial Commitee ( i dont know how to spell it ) =Pp

BeST RegardS ,
mOh
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Good and i know bro Smile
We keep it on our consideration !

Peace lenn
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Hehehe Thats rite my friend, you know im here to support in everything i can.
Its Ok for me to wait till new updates comes.

Btw guys i will take a travel vacations, im going to visits some islands here in VE so for me ITS BEACH TIME!!!! (4 days)

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Today Luigi, Luca, Pablo and me were using Skype while we were playing GB, it was a lot of fun guys ... =D

Take Care all!

Your Friend

AlexCipher

PS: Have a nice B-day Weekend lenn xD 1 beer for me xD
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:42 am

Hmmmm ... Lenny , nO NewS Till nOw ?

GoOD LuCk ,

mOh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Answer brO !~
Hope Your aCc Get BaCk WiTh The Gp !!

peace ,
mOh
Back to top Go down
ImVVa7sH
Uber Co-GM
Uber Co-GM
ImVVa7sH

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 pm

UNITY-Heartless Angel wrote:
im one of the people hu want to be in Ubers trial commitee...i hope i get accepted ryt away cuz im excited xD and too many ppol asking me 2 how can i join or when trial,i rly wan 2 trial them but im not an uber trial commitee yet,guess imma have 2 w8^.^ xD

Maybe iam late, but i dont think you will ever have the chance to be one of them.. and for you Moh, we already choose AlexCipher to be oen of them and to help SOCIAL.
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:47 am

its ok :S Suspect
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 am

ImVVa7sH wrote:

Maybe iam late, but i dont think you will ever have the chance to be one of them.. and for you Moh, we already choose AlexCipher to be oen of them and to help SOCIAL.

yes..i understand man...^,^...but still,i want 2 join back on Uber..i missed the guild and i know theres been some 'vendetta' between me and your pal JoJo but i dnt cre bout tht now cuz ive been ignoring him but he still keeps sending me spam and he thinks i still got his name lol...anyway,hope 2 c u all in gme^.^

xD
Back to top Go down
ImVVa7sH
Uber Co-GM
Uber Co-GM
ImVVa7sH

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am

ImVVa7sH wrote:

yes..i understand man...^,^...but still,i want 2 join back on Uber..i missed the guild and i know theres been some 'vendetta' between me and your pal JoJo but i dnt cre bout tht now cuz ive been ignoring him but he still keeps sending me spam and he thinks i still got his name lol...anyway,hope 2 c u all in gme^.^

xD

If you still have his name or you know the guy who have it now.. i want you to back it and thanks.
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 pm

2 be honest bro....no i dont have it anymore,,and im not sure hu got it cuz i HAVENT played gb for over a month and i play it like twice a week only.....well im rly sorry bout that but i rly have no idea hu has his name...i also thought that hes got it back....=/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff   aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

aBouT TraillinG And Our Staff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next