www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Problem of studiying...

Go down 
+2
UNITY-Heartless Angel
MrJamSs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJamSs
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
MrJamSs

Problem of studiying... Empty
PostSubject: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Hello to all the uber team .. I come to announce that by the work-study me and itsmeturbo will withdraw from the GB for a long time and we will leave the guild currently .. at the beginning of the prix can count on us (: Honestly Yours friends - MrJamss & iTsMeTurbOz Smile
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 am

oh thats quite sad 2 hear but gud luck on ur study anyway,wish u can be back soon^,^

xD
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 pm

No problem bro ! i Know we can count on you with prix Smile
Good luck with ur study and take care !! I love you

Peace Lenn
Back to top Go down
xRauL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xRauL

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:43 am

I think that is not a problem because the great majority we have problems with the study Exclamation
Back to top Go down
xRauL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xRauL

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:52 am

Luck with your studies and I can't play much and guelo plays now in Canada xD!
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Good Luck , Luis & Manuel ...
(No hay nada mejor que estudiar, buena eleccion, felicitaciones)

^^,

AlexCipher
Back to top Go down
xRauL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xRauL

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:01 am

si jejeje ai Q estudiar =) yo no lo veo un problema pQ yo tb voi a jugar poco asiQ :O
Back to top Go down
xRauL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xRauL

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:03 am

si jejeje ai Q estudiar =) yo no lo veo un problema pQ yo tb voi a jugar poco asiQ :O
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:36 am

Yo guys keep it the lanquage english please so we all know what u guys talk about Smile

Thanks Lenn
Back to top Go down
mAglc0
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
mAglc0

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Problem of studiying... Mexican-flag
Problem of studiying... Maffia-member-criminal

se le pone editar raull.. XD para ke no posties tanto ..para ke el flood..ps =/...

jamms. & turbo ni peo locos . ciudense y esten en kontacto <>...

For the rest of u.. good luck in ur Projects.. And for those who still playin.. see u in GB.

Uber. Rules.. with or Without .. Xtra HELP.. thats why we still THE BEST. ! ..

i love u guys. ;D.LENN , JAMMS, TURBO; and the rest.. of our family.

btw... this g4y in my display.(dbp moderator..is a very good friend ;D. if anyone needs somthing..;D. i know him personally np.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem of studiying...   Problem of studiying... Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem of studiying...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.uber-guild.com :: Uber News and Informations :: Notices-
Jump to: