www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

banned....

Go down 
+6
JoJo
FibboRedBull
SOCIAL
Thug076
lTryLaterl
UNITY-Heartless Angel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 am

i have no idea how,why,or who the fuck made me and lenn's account banned=/but i gotta ask lenn,bro if u can read this,i need to ask you sumthin,DO U HAVE ANY OTHER SHARERS BESIDES ME PLAYING ON UR ACCNT???cuz i believe there is,last time i checked ur loses are like 5070,and some day ago it turned out 2 be 5074!meaning some1 has been playing it but im not sure if its u of sum1 else,now the accnt was banned due 2 'abusing',i mean,wtf???i never fkng hacked using that account!and the gold yesterday was only 200k,how did it become 400+ today??i havent played much yesterday as u can see i only got 200+gp(bcuz im busy in school)so i bet somebody has been playing it while im away but u can trust me on this,i NEVER EVER gave the details 2 anyone!!so lenn,if u have any other sharers besides me...mmm,i suggest u shud get rid of them...i was planning 2 make that accnt rank 3 of NL but,dreams do die..but,most of the times when im bored i go 2 server 4,wanna know why??i alrdy told jojo,moh,and pablo that the reason im there is becuz im REPORTING ppol,but in order 2 do that i have 2 join them on 1 game=/but y did i get banned 4 reporting them?did sum1 told i was the hacker or sacrificed his accnt just 2 banned me?i was about 2 talk 2 lenn that im gonna quit gb bcuz my girlfriend dun wan me 2 play anymore,she said im wasting my life on it,but i told her wen i become rank 3 i will quit,but seems like my retiring wud be quicker bcuz of this s2pid complications that is not even my fault,whatever the reason 4 this,i wanna say im so sorry lenn,i let u down bro=/my personal life and gb life had been very complicated his past few days,and i have no idea why...for all the other ubers out there,i wanna say take care,im gonna quit gb now bcuz its making my life worse and every single step turns out on being a mistake,i wont quit uber though and i still wanna be in a trial commitee if its still possible...anyway,i hope this ban thing is all a mistake,like a dream,and i hope it can be fixed,cuz for me,its a great big loss...=/..

take care ya'll guys..

reiji
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think your other acc is ( SoulOfUNiTY ) or something like that is banned for hacking too =/
omg , i dont think len must give u his acc =/
Hmmmmm .. i dont think u must be acceptable as a trial comitee ( i dont know who to spell it )
btw , is the banned limitless ?
hope no =/ .

best regards ,
mOh
Back to top Go down
Thug076
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Thug076

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:08 am

Oh wow this sucks hard... i hope your account gets unbanned bro. Goodluck with it.

I dont wanna rank above you when that account is banned, that sucks. lol Razz

Nah anyways, i feel sad for you because of this... take care.
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 am

OMFG !!! I will work it out with my brothers in gunbound ! Rolling Eyes No
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:43 am

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think your other acc is ( SoulOfUNiTY ) or something like that is banned for hacking too =/
omg , i dont think len must give u his acc =/
Hmmmmm .. i dont think u must be acceptable as a trial comitee ( i dont know who to spell it )
btw , is the banned limitless ?
hope no =/ .

best regards ,
mOh

hey,DONT accuse me of hacking moh,yea my old accnt got banned too but i dont even think its mind anymore,bcuz why?bcuz6 ppol play and im only one of those six people,i dnt care about that accnt much anymore,i got 5 sharers and they only play it bcuz i dnt play with it and they like the avatars,SO DONT ACCUSE ME of making Lenn's accnt banned,its banned for 1 week and the GP wa deducted by like 84000,and the gold was deducted by 100k but i dnt know how did i get much gold,last time i checked,i got 200+ then suddenly,it turned out 2 be 400!!!how the hell did that happen??i didnt go online much for 1 day and it went just like that,so anyway,my old accnt isnt mine anymore,BUT I can make it mine if i change the password,im the only one hu knows d details but i NEVER did tell anybody about lenn's accnt bcuz i play it VERY LONG and seems like i dun go online so NOBODY of my frnds knows the details,well moh,idc if u still wanna accuse me but i dnt have time for this,its complicated alrdy=.=

reiji
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 am

Reiji im searching it out, i didnt gaved my id or pass on any other so it cant be that someother hacked it!
My brothers helping me now 2 get my gp back..
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

oh,hmm,ok i believe tht no on else knows ur details but how did i get banned?thats what i wanna know=.=,and i rly hope that u can get ur gp back,i wish u luck man..

reiji
Back to top Go down
FibboRedBull
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:42 am

Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:20 pm

its cause of autowin hack they said. Dun involve guys as i said im finding it out with my best friends .. u will hear from me when i know more thx for ur concern guys !
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:54 am

autowin hack???i can say i never hacked using that account BUT!i went 2 some rooms on server 4 and some are autowin,i stayed for 1 game on SIDE B then wen the game started it just said that we lose and some gained 280GP and when that happened,i printscreened the thing and after that i got kicked out of the room,maybe they knw that i wud report=.=
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 am

Reiji when u read this come online msn and send me that pic !!
I need it for unbann ... Thx lenn
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 pm

yea .. if u was right that i wanna report send for len that screen shot so he can un ban and back his acc

best regards ,

mOh
Back to top Go down
JoJo
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:57 pm

LOL reji you son of a bitch, you got lens account banned, you're so pathetic you loser, you'll never get back into uber, You're a sad little boy banning peoples accounts you stupid fuck, good thing i changed my password on your ass. Go outside and get a life and stop trying to scam and ban uber memebers, we don't need some faggot like you in our guild, you're good for nothing and you'll never get back in uber Smile Bye bitch, thanks for the money and for my name back Wink
Back to top Go down
zGuelo
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Omg very bad new.... I hope that ur acc will come back as bronze medal...
Back to top Go down
xRauL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xRauL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:01 am

you don't deserve back to uber pss Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TeKnOsGaL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
TeKnOsGaL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Wow guys take it easy, im sure there has been a misunderstanding, no need to be so rude to Reiji, he sounds sincere enough and i dont think he would of done something like that, yet i must say Reiji it was pretty stupid taking that account into a room even so your trying to catch them out, you should of used a noob acc.
So before all of you flame on more,just stop for a moment, everyone gets so fired up when no one knows yet the real reason, just dont judge so fast.

Thanks,
Elaine
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 am

uhm,sorry for diz l8 response...i did my exam d whole week so i was kinda busy....anyway,i know i wud sound more guilty on this cuz 2 tell ya'll i cnt find the screenshots on this computer anymore bcuz while im studying away my bro reformatted the computer bcuz gunbound doesnt work here anymore,so i guess my proof is gone but i dnt care if u all think tht im lying cuz i know deep down im telling the truth=)hmm,raul and moh,i dnt blame u for blaming me on all this bcuz i know its still my fault either way,but jojo...oh jojo,i wont say anything harsh bcuz im on the Uber site but pls stop being such an ass,cuz u told me b4 tht ur gonna ban my accnt so im kinda suspecting u man...u sed whatever accnt i'll get u going 2 make it banned,but i dnt think u wud ban lenn's accnt but am not sure if u know that its his cuz i actually changed the name...so anyway,pls shut up if u wont say anything right...=/,im on enough trouble alrdy,i know i flunked my s2pid algebra exam bcuz of gunbound,i cnt get it out of my head,i mean this incident,..and im so sorry everyone for letting u down,especially u lenn,u entrusted me ur accnt and this wat happens...how foolish...im rly sorry everyone,i dnt knw f u can 4give me but its all up 2 u..diz might be my last message so i wanna say gdbye nd i luv u...

-reiji

banned.... Heartless
banned.... 3011
banned.... 3011
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:36 am

hii guys,

After almost 2 weeks trying 2 get my account unbannedbut i kinda gave up the hope for getting my gp back. Softnyx keep giving bad replies on the emails i sended them and i guess they dun wanna take the time 2 look serious in the case.
Anyway im kinda disappointed in u reiji. U have different answers for why the account is banned and u said its not ur fault but i doubt that u didnt do anyhting illegal. U say that u joined autowin room for reporting the hackers. U said u only played one game and then left or were kicked. But softnyx only bann players who plays more then 5 games in a hack room. Its stupid that u did that on my account where u didnt even paid for yet.. So im the one who is screwed up in the end.
Besides that i will play more from now cause i have more time again Wink I will make my gp back hopefully !

I wanna thannk ibrahim I love you for supporting me so much with my bann. You did the best u can bro really appreciated that.
Also the other members who backed me up and wanted 2 help me cheers LOve you guys Cool

BTW reiji removed like 80% of my buddylist so im asking for all the members from uber 2 add me again so u can contact me easely when there are problems in game !

Thanks and love from me,
Lennart. Cool

See ya soon on games
Back to top Go down
babywlnter
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
babywlnter

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Gratz in getting your account back bro.

Well... i think it's easier for you to add me than i add you back.. anyway why Reiji delete your buddy list for?? especially ppl from uber?

Anyway im glad that you got your account back..
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 am

Thanks wen Cool

About my budddylist i had total of 210 and when i logged in again on it it had 78 members. I had all uber members in my buddylist but now i have around 20 No Anyway im getting them back Smile

Peace and loves Lenn Wink
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:53 am

i know most ppol think tht i banned lenns accnt on purpose,but i didnt..so anyway,i can assure u that i only played for A GAME..1 game and i made like 5 scrnshots which i still cnt find,about ur buddylist,yea u got loads thats y i dleted some BUT, not all ur buddy are UBER,and i admit i dleted some uber members,i dleted the ones that im not close with or the ones that i dont even know but wendy is still on the list i can assure that,and wen i get online ppol dun stop sending pms so i have to take care of them,im sry but im just used tht the buddly list is less than 80 or 100,...i tried 2 talk 2 softnyx too but they said that they cant change their decision,im sry i disappoint u but im sure i only played for 1 game..thats y im asking u if u had any sharers cuz i always memorized ur winnings and loses,and i saw that ur loses was like added by 5 wen i try logging in again...im not sure but i rly thnk tht some1 else played tht accnt with me=/
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Nope im 100% sure i didnt have any other sharers played my account Sad
the only one that have my id and pass is Rollsroy and he will never do such thing 2 me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned....   banned.... Empty

Back to top Go down

banned....
Page 1 of 1