www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Annoucement: Retirement

Go down 
+9
l3abyFaTe
AlexCipher
SOCIAL
Shihab.
TamashurY
iNIMO
Exqlusive
iRoyal
Curvydollx
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

Annoucement: Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 am

Dear Shihab, Ibrahim & fellow guildmates.

I have came to a decision to leave Gunbound. This is not a a rash idea but something that will happen in a matter of time.

I am very glad to know every single of you here, be it the good or the bad memories, the tiffs and the sweet times.

I would like to point out some of my reasons as some of you might be thinking why am I leaving before the day GGP starts. I guess I am fateless with this coming GGP!

1. Family and friends have been encouraging me to spend more time on the outside world.

2. Upon playing seven years, all the sweats and tears have drained me out. I'm exhausted.

3. Afterall, it is a superficial world in GB, when you switch off the computer.... You are back to reality. So I reckon I should really start doing something instead of investing unneccessary time in the virtual world.

4. Facing the computer for long, I often find myself sick and nausea. Bad sign, huh?

5. The players in GB have increased and this game has become ridiculous.
Think hackers and room crashers....

6. Gunbound is no longer the dreamy place, please do not persuade me to stay.

Last but not least, despite my disappearance, my heart and soul will always be following Uber. Bless everyone here to win for the GGP.

The devils and the angels.... I will always remember all of you.
Don't forget to support Uber!

Whoever wish and is interested to purchase my account, please add my msn.
suqababe@live.com

I only welcome serious buyers, thanks.

Shihab, please kick me out of the guild. Thanks ~
Back to top Go down
iRoyal
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iRoyal

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 am

We gonna miss you sis hope you still come on the forums time after time , Good luck in the outside world lol!
Back to top Go down
Exqlusive
Gold Axe
Gold Axe

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:52 am

melodyyy what,, Shocked confused
cant believe this,, Rolling Eyes
hmmm i will misss you very much on gb especially since u were my dearest friend.!
but after all i understand ur decision and i wish u best luck in future.

will cya around on msn

greetz Avirin I love you
Back to top Go down
iNIMO
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iNIMO

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 am

Even if i Didnt Have Enough much time to know you well,i think you r from the kindest&Coolest PPL i Met,and i'm Really Sad For Hearing This,Sad For The Great Loss for me,for all Uber-ers&For The guild...Wish you best of Luck in your Future sis Hope 2 Cya Around Now&Then Take Care Crying or Very sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
TamashurY
VIP
VIP
TamashurY

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

mellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i'm very sad that u quit Crying or Very sad

i wish u the best in ur life!we will miss u Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Curvydollx wrote:
Dear Shihab, Ibrahim & fellow guildmates.

I have came to a decision to leave Gunbound. This is not a a rash idea but something that will happen in a matter of time.

I am very glad to know every single of you here, be it the good or the bad memories, the tiffs and the sweet times.

I would like to point out some of my reasons as some of you might be thinking why am I leaving before the day GGP starts. I guess I am fateless with this coming GGP!

1. Family and friends have been encouraging me to spend more time on the outside world.

2. Upon playing seven years, all the sweats and tears have drained me out. I'm exhausted.

3. Afterall, it is a superficial world in GB, when you switch off the computer.... You are back to reality. So I reckon I should really start doing something instead of investing unneccessary time in the virtual world.

4. Facing the computer for long, I often find myself sick and nausea. Bad sign, huh?

5. The players in GB have increased and this game has become ridiculous.
Think hackers and room crashers....

6. Gunbound is no longer the dreamy place, please do not persuade me to stay.

Last but not least, despite my disappearance, my heart and soul will always be following Uber. Bless everyone here to win for the GGP.

The devils and the angels.... I will always remember all of you.
Don't forget to support Uber!

Whoever wish and is interested to purchase my account, please add my msn.
suqababe@live.com

I only welcome serious buyers, thanks.

Shihab, please kick me out of the guild. Thanks ~

Dear Melody,

I respect your decision and one day we will all quit this game for good. the important thing is that we always remember the good old days.

Your family and friends really care about you and they are more important than GB. Smile I encourage you as well and fully support you dear.

We all care about you and I really respect you and count you as a real sister. and because I care about you I will not presure you and I will not ask you to play GGP.

We will stay in touch on MSN and I will never forget the good old days.

When I first read your post I was like no way, Melody must stay, she is precious. but when I was done reading it. I came to a conclusion. we will all quit one day and it's hard to do it and you decided to do it now so as your friend I must support you to do so.

You will really be missed in GB Mel ~

I couldn't kick you from guild. so I asked Ibrahim to do it even thought he didn't support me and wanted you to keep on playing but hell. he did it. Sad

Please stay in touch Mel and good luck with your life.

Best Regards,
Shihab.
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MEL Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sad news ! But we can all understand even a hard person like me Razz
This news came as a surprise for me and i also think for others..

For the time i played with you i enjoyed it for each second even though we didnt spoke much..

I will miss you cause u were almost everytime online in it and i could count anytime on you ! I love you

Good luck with ur family mel wish u all the best in life !

IF there is anything u need u can count on us and me pirat

Hopefully talk with you again besides gunbound

Peace ur friend Lenn I love you Cool
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Aww Mel .. =(
Im gonna miss you too sweetty, but now i know that you are a mature person ...
I wish you all the luck in life ...
We will keep you in our hearts and minds as the good girl friend you are ...
A lot of kisses

Your Friend

AlexCipher

PS: Im gonna miss those saturdays nites when i was driking wine in my desktop, you always were there ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Takecare Jie.

Keep In Touch :]
Back to top Go down
ManShiii
Double Axe
Double Axe
ManShiii

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:01 am

good Luck and best wishes for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:05 am

Thanks all for taking time to reply.

Don't be upset for me as this is my last attempt to quit.
A very painful decision for me, I don't miss GB, I miss you people Sad
I already cried the whole night and don't make me sob anymore Sad

Dear Shihab,
You are such a kind and thoughtful person.. Can't even bear to kick me Crying or Very sad

Dear Ibrahim,
Thanks for the kick, pointless to keep me in guild.

Alex, still remember there was once you told me you were drunk and even TK me a few times. Hahaha that was hilarious.. Luckily we won the game. Remember not to drink so much while playing I love you

Everyone, shift your attention to GGP!
Do your very best Smile

♥ Melody.
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Im Late Sad
Bad NewS Melo :S
Hope We Stay In mSn <3 ~
Never Forget The DayS We Spent LauGhiNG , Crying watever :p
Cya Around In mSn
Back to top Go down
ImVVa7sH
Uber Co-GM
Uber Co-GM
ImVVa7sH

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Curvydollx wrote:
Thanks all for taking time to reply.

Don't be upset for me as this is my last attempt to quit.
A very painful decision for me, I don't miss GB, I miss you people Sad
I already cried the whole night and don't make me sob anymore Sad

Dear Shihab,
You are such a kind and thoughtful person.. Can't even bear to kick me Crying or Very sad

Dear Ibrahim,
Thanks for the kick, pointless to keep me in guild.

Alex, still remember there was once you told me you were drunk and even TK me a few times. Hahaha that was hilarious.. Luckily we won the game. Remember not to drink so much while playing I love you

Everyone, shift your attention to GGP!
Do your very best Smile

♥ Melody.

Dear Melody,
It was hard to kick such a great person and kind person which i met in the only last few days, you was in my buddy list for more than 1 year but we didnt have the chance to talk in deep, sorry for what happend if i didnt something wrong, and i wish you all the best.

PS:- we will all take the same action that you did already someday and i hope that day be soon for me.

Regards,
Ibrahim.
Back to top Go down
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:57 am

I understand, Ibrahim. It was me who wants to get kicked out of Uber. Don't worry, it's my choice. If I were to quit Uber myself, I can't bring myself to do it. Thank you for helping me out in this favour. With all of your love and care, I feel so touched. Therefore, I'll have no regrets Smile

Though we're not so close, and we do not talk so much. But the feeling you gave me is that you're attentive enough to observe everyone and relaxed enough to handle everything. You are a great CO GM Smile

Everyone knows that GB is just a game, but from all this years, the commitments, feelings and tears are real. I love Uber, and love you guys. Even if there was one day when every single one of you will quit, Uber and all of you will always remain in my heart.

I have a poem to share with all of you, hope you all will like it.

Friends will always be there for you no matter where you go.
They’ll make you smile, help you out, and let their feelings known.
Friends will always protect you from the dangers of the world
They’ll never leave you lonely, never let you be just another girl.
Friends will always keep your secrets and promise not to laugh
And even if they do laugh, their promise will always last.
Friends are to be treasured because good friendships are rare.
Only a few in this world will always truly care.
So hold on to the good ones and let go of the bad
Because life is too short to always be sad.
Share the good moments with all that you see
Because everyone’s heart deserves to be free.
So shed all your worries, let go of your woe
And travel with me to a world we all know.
It’s full of good memories, sewn together with care
An escape from reality when reality’s not fair.
Lets make a promise now to always help out
Because that is what friendship is truly about.
So lets go together to this magical place
Where we can sit back, relax, and finally feel safe.
And as the years go by, we’ll never forget
Never feel pain or an ounce of regret.
Because friends are forever and forever we’ll be.
Thanks for always being there for me.
I love you so much; you all are the best
And with you near by, I can close my eyes and rest
And know when I wake up, the world is where it should be
All because you’re a great friend to me.

Peace and love,
Melody.
Back to top Go down
iNIMO
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iNIMO

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 am

what a wonderful words i really like it,sad i dunno the rhym Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zGuelo
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:57 pm

omg another player who quit gb.. The best luck in ggp ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoucement: Retirement   Annoucement: Retirement Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoucement: Retirement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.uber-guild.com :: Uber News and Informations :: Notices-
Jump to: