www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment

Go down 
+4
UNITY-Heartless Angel
iNIMO
iRoyal
SOCIAL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment Empty
PostSubject: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:58 am

Hii bro's and sisters,

I wanna make a notice about leaving uber. My time has come 2 leave uber Crying or Very sad I had the best time here but since a week im getting kicked from rooms and people call me hacker cause im a uber member. it has no fun anymore for me. I dun wanna be called a hacker its noncense.
I informed Shihab and Ibrahim about my dicision and i hope u guys can understand it.

Im making my own guild and i will help uber whereever i can ! IF there is a important event coming up u can count on me and my friends that will join me in my guild. Hope u guys can understand it and this decision has nothing 2 do with any of u members in guild.
I made some very good friends here and they will still be my friends!

Peace and love u all

Lennart Cool
Back to top Go down
iRoyal
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iRoyal

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:27 am

Hiya all,

I also am leaving UBER although i have had the best time in uber and enjoyed it i want to thank Shihab and Ibrahim for giving me this oportunity, I will join UBER for the events and grand prix and stuff to help and Uber will always be in my heart but until then i will be leaving. Rolling Eyes

Thanks ,

Kind Regards Ashley I love you
Back to top Go down
iNIMO
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iNIMO

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:09 am

Hi all,after regards...
i'm recruting Uber me too coz i'll go back 2 my original guild,that's so sad i have to leave you guys pale ,thanks for everything,for the good times i had with you all,for the good games,for the friendly chat,thank you GM,Co-GM and all members(old&new) & Gratz for winnin this GGP,wish u Best of luck in the comin GGPs and other events ^_^,i'll miss everyone of you =/,Cya around Guys Love yah all <333..
with Love,
Kimo..
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:06 am

ohhhhhh...whats going on guys?y all leaving uber so sudden?=/....i juz came back then all of u left...Lenn sumtyms u just have to endure it,they call us Uber a hacker because we have the most rooms and ppol are afraid of us,but now that u made ur decision,i hope u can be happy on ur guild^.^but u will still our trial commitee!ur da best!thx 4 evrything man..xD
Back to top Go down
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:26 am

Gud decision Len Smile
Takecare and i will miss u too bro ^.^
Back to top Go down
ManShiii
Double Axe
Double Axe
ManShiii

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:15 am

Good Luck Guys Smile
Back to top Go down
TamashurY
VIP
VIP
TamashurY

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:34 am

Good luck guys,cya soon in game ;p
Back to top Go down
MrJamSs
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
MrJamSs

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:55 am

Hello mienbros of uber.! > _< to leave uber for a moment because my studies to horita do not estan letting to me enter gunbound > _< and I already go by the 3 semester of international trade. and I must put me the batteries is for that reason one of the reasons that I do not enter gunbound then will remove my cuental from guild. > _< I have already but of 2 years in guilld as soon as it finishes my semester and it happens to 4to semestral if God wants will return to gunbound and to guild I hope understand equipment thank you very much to me:) equal visiting the Web while hehe^^ can, hope Shihab,Ibrahim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment   Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Im gonna Leave Uber For the Moment
Page 1 of 1