www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Tired Of This Situation

Go down 
+3
xRauL
Curvydollx
FibboRedBull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FibboRedBull
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

Tired Of This Situation Empty
PostSubject: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Dear uber's member,
I want notice you all about something that's happening in these days.
I just report here my own situation, but i perfectly know that i'm not the only one.
The problem is: MoaiThai.
He keeps bugle/guild chat to insult some member, he keeps say "noobs" and "kids", he enters room just to make us lose time and laugh for nothing.
He even said me i'm no one and he is a legend, he can make me kick out from uber whenever he wants. He can? Do it then i'm waiting. One,two, three times he made me laugh but now is enough.
Today he joined my room to laugh cause we got crashed.
I'm just tired to be insulted by a lifeless - 30 years old guy who thinks to be a "nice and a kind person". He thinks he's the best when he passed almost the last 6 months begging other players for cash.
If someone noticed same situation with him just post it here.

Take care, Luca.

Last edited by FibboRedBull on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 pm

- editted -

Refer to the post below. Thanks.

Last edited by Curvydollx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xRauL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
xRauL

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 pm

He is a stupid fat without life.
Back to top Go down
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:42 am

He is just a dumb ass! He just wants to find problems with guildmates everyday. I don't understand what's in his brain. Shit? And how many chances had I given him to change to be nice to guild members? He doesn't know how to respect one another. He kept repeating that he is a LEGEND, he is the BEST, he is PERFECT?! LOL. I've known him for such a long period of time but I still can't find any good points about him.

One important point : When we are unwilling to open slot for him to play, he'll bugle or PM to insult us. As a room master, we have the rights to decide whether to open slot for a person to play. He had played GB for so long, and does he not know about this? He is a 30plus year old guy, but why does he need to act like a 3year old kid?

Grow up Moaithai and stop being a 3-year old kid. Please stop forcing us to accept you or love you, because you're not worthy at all.
Back to top Go down
KuKuRare
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:03 am

Dear ALL Uber Member
Yeah he come gunbound everyday try to find a problem with all Uber guild mates and Keep say ppl low rank then him are NOOB only he high rank is PRO act like hell keep bugle n guild chat saying ppl NOOB kids !!!!!! always come in room unrdy at team B dun give game start at all , if that room full he keep asl slot if not give him , he will bugle all the gunbound n CRY not STOP . Dunno wat he thing all shiiit inside his head maybe !!!!!!! SO MaoiThai dont always come CurvyDollx room bully her she is nice player not like U always wan to find problem with ppl !!!!
Back to top Go down
Jails
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Jails

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:49 am

Hey Hey guys,Calm Down,First of all thats not fair,3 on 1,2nd of all the guy that you all talking about is a good guy,and he have an honor,And curvy doll x i dont think you have the loyality to run your big mouth,insulting people's oK?,and 2nd of all you're the dumb ass,every pro player join your room,you kick him,and 3rd Moaithai is just playing for fun,as we all do,you must know that there is policy and there is rules, i am his witness,and i was in the room,and the guy moaithai didnt do anything,he just asked curvy to open a slot for him in team a ,so he can play with his Guild mates,but what did curvy did, she disagreed,and moaithai said "i am your guild mate,i should play with you ??" then she gaved him a quick kick,so thats what happened,and then she bugled and she said "moaithai who are you anyways,why should i make a space for you in my team,are you the king of gb ?",and thats what happened

and Curvy,you know whats your problem is ?, you dont have a respectable personality,you dont have an honor,you got no manners.

And if you guys are really saying that moaithai has said,he is legend,and he gonna kick out of uber,bla bla bla,then show us a proof
Back to top Go down
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Shut the fuck up Jails, you must be a person who's licking Moaithai's butt everyday. Or else, why would you speak up for a person like him? Or he doesn't have the courage to speak up. Did he pay you money to speak up for him?

I won't respect those who doesn't respect me. I won't give him another chance either, and I also don't give a damn to those bad people out there. My GM and my friends would know what kind of person am I.

You're here insulting me, then do you have respect? You're no different from Moaithai.

I HEREBY ANNOUNCE, I WILL ONLY ALLOW THOSE PERSON I LIKE TO BE IN MY TEAM. For those people who would be kicked out, only GM, Shihab would make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Jails
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Jails

PostSubject: <>   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 am

Curvy,take it easy and dont run your big filthy mouth,and scold other people's,you have said that i am licking his butt ?,at least im not a whore working in 24 hours in the strip club,i'm talking instead of him,because he is a good guy,and he is not searching for any problem's,and if you dont like him to be in your team ask him nicely to go out,not to kick:

For example

Curvy:-Hello moaithai,we can't open a slot for you,can you go out please ?
And then he will be ashamed on him self,and he will go out,so simple.

and curvy,remember uber is a one big family,just start a new page,and keep the problems at the bay.

Thanks,

Regard:
Jails Twisted Evil

Last edited by Jails on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Curvydollx
Axe
Axe
Curvydollx

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:00 am

Rofl.. I found out Jails is Moaithai. why r u so scared to let pple know ur real name or ur nick here? Rofl .. kuku is a nice guy unlike u , he always helping frens. and u ? all u can do is talk none stop and keep saying ur a LEGEND, the BEST person in the world! Are u kidding me? haha .. You're a fkn s2pid, ugly and annoying guy in the World. that's all.
Back to top Go down
KuKuRare
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 am

Hey MoaiThai if u a guy no need to call any 1 to help u post and no need use other name to post i feel u just scare SHIHAB to kick u out from Uber ????????????? CurvyDoll just a girl if u wan to fight no need fight with a girl if u not do anything in her room she wont kick u out fr room if she lie all of us see it i no need lie what u r doing in room SHIHAB also know what u doing that !!!!!!!! and u jails i hope u belive MoaiThai is nice guy last time i also belive he is Good Guy at last then u will know his is what kind of person OPEN ur big eyes n waiting MoaiThai is Good Guy OR GOOD DOG OK Smile
Back to top Go down
Jails
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Jails

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 am

Now i'm pissed off,first of all moaithai is from spain,and as you can see,i am from uae,and 2nd of all i am LBRuLeS who kick's your ass's everytime,ROFLMFAO , WHAT A MIND !!,and 3rd i am not in uber LoLs !,kuku,i suggest using a better grammer.
Back to top Go down
FibboRedBull
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 am

Fisr of all: you are not in uber, so tell me why we should give a damn to your words.
Second: If MoaiThai keep say that's not true, tell me why he doesn't answer himslef here.
3rd: I can give all the prooves i want.
So now take your ass and take a look around out of here.
Back to top Go down
FibboRedBull
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:24 am

Tired Of This Situation Gunbound0000022.th

Tired Of This Situation Gunbound0000023z.th

Now tell me who acts like a kid.
And MoaiThai you can see in the second screenshot my items. Call me again a poor guy.
Back to top Go down
KuKuRare
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:35 am

THX fibboredbull NOW we all can know WHO is the lier say he naver did it B4 .. SO MoaiThai u always say u GOOD GUY????????????????????? now u can see that screenshot then pls tell us how u GOOD GUY doing in room hahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jails
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Jails

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:19 am

Fibbo,shut your mouth,because i am ex-uberer,and you need to get a life,im defending moaithai,because i never saw him doing those thing's,so maybe i am wrong ?,who knows ?,and that thing happened,after this problem happened,after you dis respected him,and kicked him outta the room,and insulted him,then he did this
Back to top Go down
FibboRedBull
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:22 am

Ex uber = 1 day in guild?
You dun even know how things happened, so do a favour to us all: Stop talking for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jails
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
Jails

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:32 am

Why dont you do this favour ??
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 am

Hi brothers and sisters,

Its been a long time that ive been here, but how u all doing?
I readed this treat and i dun see what the problem is.. As long if i can remember 1 of the most important rules in the uber requirements is: Respect other guildmembers! So do that and if u cant then leave the guild and find another..
The thing i can say is that i both know mell and pablo and what ur doing is wasting ur time.

Pablo u need 2 respect the choice of Mell is she doenst want 2 open a slot for u in her room. These days u can barrely get a game so open a slot wont make the games faster.. Thats something u need 2 respect and leave without making bad remarks...

Hope this thing can be solved quickly cause its pointless for this guild and i dun wanna see members fighting eachother!

Peace Lenn Cool
Back to top Go down
totytoty
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: :(   Tired Of This Situation EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 am

FibboRedBull ur jus a liar inventing false stories i know MoaiThai (Pablo) and he doesnt make any problems hes nice and i like him too much so stop this fight

And MoaiThai never told me no for some thing i asked hes so kind

Shihab plz Dont listen to fibbo cuz i know pablo so good and hes so nice

ana a3rf kl al story w agoolk wla ano FibboRedBull kthab w MoaiThai 3mro ma g9r m3ay w wla ano 6eb ............

And guild members doesnt fight from a FALSE story some one invented cuz he hate Pablo

Plz take a look at my post and think about it dont belive any thing u hear cuz i know pablo so good hes so nice and kind Smile

Thanks every one .......
Back to top Go down
totytoty
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: dont get fooled   Tired Of This Situation EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 am

Plz dont get fooled from a false story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired Of This Situation   Tired Of This Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired Of This Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.uber-guild.com :: Uber News and Informations :: Notices-
Jump to: