www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Country Ranking!

Go down 
+3
J.B.
PaSsKey
CremDeIaCrem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CremDeIaCrem
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
CremDeIaCrem

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:45 am

Dear Gis,
Since the new Ranking System came out there are still a Total and a Country Ranking. But sadly only some Countrys showing their Countryrank in game and others not. Countrys like AU, VN, AE or NL show their Countryranking. Means the top 3 players of those countrys shown as crown. But there are other countrys like DE (where im from), UK, CL, EC and ES the rank shown in the game is the Totalrank only. Means if you click user information you see two ranks (Trank and Crank) but for those countrys both are the same and only the Trank. For example im Bronze Medal as total rank and Country rank 4. Crank 4 must be Gold Medal. But ingame im only shown as Bronze Medal and if i click on my ingame i see Bronze Medal twice.
Can you solve this problem please and update the Countryranks for all countrys?
Thanks for help in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Christian

Dear Christian,

Since your country is based on GP Ranking, Your rank is correct. Ur GP is equal to Bronze Medal. The countries you mentioned are based on Country Level. Their system for computing rank is different compared to countries under GP Ranking.

Thank you for your continuous love and support for Softnyx.

Yours Sincerely,
Softnyx Customer Care

Uhm. why do they use 2 kinds of Country Rankings? GP Ranking and Country Level Ranking?
Kinda lame in my eyes. Why dont they use Country Level Ranking for all?
Back to top Go down
PaSsKey
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer
PaSsKey

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:35 am

CremDeIaCrem wrote:
Dear Gis,
Since the new Ranking System came out there are still a Total and a Country Ranking. But sadly only some Countrys showing their Countryrank in game and others not. Countrys like AU, VN, AE or NL show their Countryranking. Means the top 3 players of those countrys shown as crown. But there are other countrys like DE (where im from), UK, CL, EC and ES the rank shown in the game is the Totalrank only. Means if you click user information you see two ranks (Trank and Crank) but for those countrys both are the same and only the Trank. For example im Bronze Medal as total rank and Country rank 4. Crank 4 must be Gold Medal. But ingame im only shown as Bronze Medal and if i click on my ingame i see Bronze Medal twice.
Can you solve this problem please and update the Countryranks for all countrys?
Thanks for help in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Christian

Dear Christian,

Since your country is based on GP Ranking, Your rank is correct. Ur GP is equal to Bronze Medal. The countries you mentioned are based on Country Level. Their system for computing rank is different compared to countries under GP Ranking.

Yours Sincerely,
Softnyx Customer Care

Uhm. why do they use 2 kinds of Country Rankings? GP Ranking and Country Level Ranking?
Kinda lame in my eyes. Why dont they use Country Level Ranking for all?

yea bro , i asked them for my other account Rank 1 EGYPT before for this problem , and they answered me >> ur country not based on GP Ranking.. and u should to be 2.000.000 gps for gold crown.. that's so boring :S
Back to top Go down
CremDeIaCrem
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
CremDeIaCrem

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:09 am

Dear Gis,
thanks for the fast answer. You wrote me:
"Since your country is based on GP Ranking, Your rank is correct. 440029 GP is equal to Bronze Medal. The countries you mentioned are based on Country Level. Their system for computing rank is different compared to countries under GP Ranking."
But can you explain me why some countrys are based on GP Ranking and others on Country Level? Cant we get Country Level for all?

Yours Sincerely,
Christian

Dear Christian,

It's probably dependent on the number of users. We'll think about it though.

Yours Sincerely,
Softnyx Customer Care

They dont even know it self?
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Oh I didn't know they use 2 ranking systems, that answers my questions Smile
But it sucks...
Back to top Go down
WaRInPeaCe
Wood Hammer
Wood Hammer

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 am

P4NTHER wrote:
Oh I didn't know they use 2 ranking systems, that answers my questions Smile
But it sucks...

ur right
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 am

They will update or something the rankings in November Neutral
Anyone knows what they will do?
I hope they don't screw up with another new levels lol silent
Back to top Go down
unknown88
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer
unknown88

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:18 am

Dear Ashley,

All levels are determined by earned GP

But in PH, MY, SG, VN, PE, US, VE, AU, AE, MX, NL, BR, AR country level up depends on Top 100 rankers'' level on these countries. Ranking is calculated different in these countries.

If your country does not follow this type of ranking (Since you are UK), you follow standard GP ranking 296182 = around Silver Phoenix level.

Thank you for your continuous support.

Sincerely yours,
Softnyx Customer Care

But i dont get why i cant have my country ranking as i should be gold medal in UK Neutral
Back to top Go down
CremDeIaCrem
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
CremDeIaCrem

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:37 am

yea i gave up this issue already.

This are koreans. Nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:55 am

its simple bro,they cant do it UNLESS u have LOTS of players on your country,look at the U S rankings,it has lots of GB players so ppol hu have 60k GP are olredy bronze medal on their C rank but silver dragon on their Trank,im live in UK and i got pissed abt this cuz not much ppol play in UK so i cant be A CROWN(this was 1 year ago when i was rank 1 in UK,but accnt got transferred in PH-.-)but i did become silver dragon last year,but then now,David(UK rank 1) is onli bronze medal,not crown or anything else xD
Back to top Go down
CremDeIaCrem
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
CremDeIaCrem

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:25 am

But germany got a higher ranking then US.
I would be rank 1 or 2 over there. Anyway i dont mind anymore.
Back to top Go down
zGuelo
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:12 am

Yap i cant understand this.. Spain has a high rank too... but there are some players that have quitted GB . However GM have already quitted this players , so ES rank should have Medals and crowns....

To sump up I hope that GM will quit this new levels...

Country Ranking! 10526
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 4:43 am

having loads of accnt can be an advantage thats y me and my frend makes 50 US accounts everyday then we level it up so it can join the ranking,thus making the country bigger and badder,giving the advantage to make noobs ranks high xD, Ashley,in UK,few ppol play,so even if ur rank 3,4 or 5,u wnt be medal UNLESS there is a crown...xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Country Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Ranking!   Country Ranking! Empty

Back to top Go down

Country Ranking!
Page 1 of 1