www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

To Shihab & all Uberer's

Go down 
+8
TamashurY
iRoyal
SquishyWormy
SOCIAL
VeKaBooN
ManShiii
iTsMeTurbOz
l3abyFaTe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

To Shihab & all Uberer's Empty
PostSubject: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi Shihab n fellow Uberer's

I would like to say that im totally done with gunbound. Since GGP is over, GGP would be the last gunbound event i would be taking part. And i wont be playing gunbound that often as im enlisting into army soon. I would love to announce that i be quitting uber since i wont be active anymore and let the others that wan to get into the best guild haf a chance to enter it Smile Lastly i would like to thanks Shihab for giving the opportunity to enter Uber thou im jus a low ranker noob Very Happy

Peace Ger <3

P.S - I had a gud time with everyone in the guild and i will miss u guys. Te Amo <3
Back to top Go down
iTsMeTurbOz
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iTsMeTurbOz

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:13 pm

we will miss you gerald Smile
Back to top Go down
ManShiii
Double Axe
Double Axe
ManShiii

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:30 am

i'll miss Ya Ger <3 good luck Bro in Ur life and Army :X Tc <>
Back to top Go down
VeKaBooN
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
VeKaBooN

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:29 am

Good Luck in the army Wink
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:39 am

Awww gerald is going 2 the army Sad As long u dun join the army in gunbound Razz scratch its fine by me Wink
I will miss you bro ! Good luck in the army and dun waste 2 many items Laughing

Peace Lennart.
Back to top Go down
SquishyWormy
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Good Luck Smile dont drop the soap when ur in the army.. That would not be nice? Razz take care and wish u all the best Smile
Back to top Go down
iRoyal
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iRoyal

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:42 pm

SquishyWormy wrote:
Good Luck Smile dont drop the soap when ur in the army.. That would not be nice? Razz take care and wish u all the best Smile

lol! take care gery hope you come play with me some time when your free and i finaly found out that word u was saying to me and i would like to reply to u back teh lan pa lol!
Back to top Go down
TamashurY
VIP
VIP
TamashurY

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Good luck for all Dina,becarefull of the soap xD

Last edited by TamashurY on Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks Everyone. Lols, i will train hard in army for da 2 years, become more muscular so ash wuld let me squeeze her tits Razz *Jokes*

Anyways, i join back Prime Guild. I still be playing gb, but not taking part in any major events anymore Smile
My guild is more of a "for friends only" atm Very Happy
I still hope to play with all uberers, and haf fun together during my free time.
Lastly i hope thr would't be any conflict between "Uber" n "Prime" guild, as we are alliance Very Happy

Peace Ger Ger ^.^

P.S - Sometimes if i did't reply pm's , it might not be me playing the account. Cos i got a fren that uses my account to play for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:09 am

Uber and Prime have always been alliance. We can also make it official by writing it in Uber and Prime's guild requirment. Smile Will do that now.

Take care in army, let someone become your bitch, don't let us down and become someone's bitch. =Pp.
Back to top Go down
iNIMO
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
iNIMO

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:38 am

i'll Miss You Ger..T.C Bro =/
Back to top Go down
ImVVa7sH
Uber Co-GM
Uber Co-GM
ImVVa7sH

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:09 am

Good luck in there "you need it" Smile
Back to top Go down
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Thanks Everyone.
Do takecare too =)
Back to top Go down
Diamond
VIP
VIP
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 am

Take care hope for you good live there :p with army :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Shihab & all Uberer's   To Shihab & all Uberer's Empty

Back to top Go down

To Shihab & all Uberer's
Page 1 of 1