www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Ventrilo server for members of uber

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iTzAerox
Double Axe
Double Axe
iTzAerox

Ventrilo server for members of uber Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Good for those who are interested will leave our Ventrilo server to share with you we speak Spanish but we also have channels for those who speak English or if they need private channels also can help ^ ^ by its members iLuvDaTiTa and iKnowSure

Description server :

Hostname ip:74.50.99.128
Port:3868

For those who do not know or do not have the program here we leave him a link to download the program

http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1
For if anyone does not know the Ventrilo is a program to talk by microphone just as the skype with the difference that the Ventrilo consumes less resources and many PC users can talk on one channel without having laggg that bothers ^ ^

Last edited by xZiriuZx on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ale
Double Axe
Double Axe

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:59 pm

If you want and need assistance in the installation or any questions can send us a PM to any of us afro
Back to top Go down
sugarizzm
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 pm

This is not necessary either. Besides, about the connection thing you said, it's client's problem, not really server's. Because I think Skype's server is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Ale
Double Axe
Double Axe

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:50 pm

sugarizzm wrote:
This is not necessary either. Besides, about the connection thing you said, it's client's problem, not really server's. Because I think Skype's server is quite good.

Good I am not alone who succeeds him as well, and my connection is very good, for my part I do not like the skype and just give them an alternative I'm not forcing anyone, just to whom you like and want to prove afro
Back to top Go down
iTzAerox
Double Axe
Double Axe
iTzAerox

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 9:55 pm

sugarizzm wrote:

the Ventrilo is much better than having it so good skype connection is always lag leaves game I have 20 megs of connection and bothers me besides the Ventrilo is only for those who want no obligation
Back to top Go down
PaNTHeR
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:47 pm

I will join too, I just have to create an account xD
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Dudi since when u speak spanish bro?
I like the idea , saves ur typing time in games tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server for members of uber   Ventrilo server for members of uber Empty

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo server for members of uber
Page 1 of 1