www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

!!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!

Go down 
+7
AdukaShot2ss
SOCIAL
AlexCipher
JoJo
TeKnOsGaL
Shihab.
DEFQON.1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

!!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:45 am

Like some of you already knew,
I was busy on a project that I think will absolutely improve Uber Guild's status as a Online Gaming Clan.

The big Uber-Family has alot of very interesting members not only interesting becouse of their Gunbound rank and skills,
but most of all that Uber Members are facinating real life persons from all over the world.

All of them are familliar with the "Gunbound community" and everyone knows whats happening in their Guild and in the Gunbound society.

Personally, The Uber tag is more like a brand, and a logo which is known by almost every Gunbound player,
Too bad I see it more as a brand, than a sign of brotherhood as the close family a clan/guild should be. (Especially a clan like Uber!)

There's almost no (personal) contact within the guild, I don't know 70% of my fellow Guild-Mates and my attempts to contact those guildmates usually end up in being ignored and rejected.

Keeping contacts on Gunbound with PM and in-game chat is a pain in the ass, I agree on that,
so thats why I've came up with the idea to make our own personal Teamspeakserver, a voice-chatting program for Multiplaying-clans and guilds which is still unknown in the Gunbound society, while the whole Online Gaming/Clan-scene is using it. Exclamation

It was really nice to hear that Shihab was as entausiastic about this idea as I was myself, most of the members that I have told about my project were rather negative and didn't understand the point.
Well, you won't understand the point, how much this simple program improves being in a clan if you don't be open for things and don't give it a try.

It's a small program, downloaded and installed within no time.
An real chance for Uber to become a "real" clan, where members hear eachothers voice, get to know eachother and have a fun time playing Gunbound by not seeing eachother as some 3D avatars who don't excist in real life.

All I would like, is that everyone instead of being a direct critic, actually would try Uber Teamspeak.
I know that ALOT of members won't be using it, but still, I am 100% sure that those who will like talking to their Uber-friends on this more personal way, will love it!

Here is a guide for Teamspeak2 and below the Uber Guild's Teamspeak Server info and details.

DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK2 CLIENT HERE!!!!

SUPER NEWBIE GUIDE for TEAMSPEAK

Read that little tutrial, it may seem difficult and taking too much time, but it's not! Really!
It's so easy and fast that' you'll be connected to Uber Server within 4 minutes after you've installed it!

The idea is to get connected to Uber Server, and not any random public teamspeak server becouse there are millions of those with people on them playing 1000's different online games like World Of Warcraft and Counter Strike... Smile

This is what you need to enter to get connection with Uber-TS;

!!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! File

Uber IP/Adress is: 89.105.197.40:9097
Server-password: legend

Servername and Nickname do not matter at all, just as long you make it easy to understand for yourself. lol!

If you succesfully connected I will contact you in Teamspeak and if needed help you adjusting microphone settings.
If I'm not on Teamspeak and you want help or whatever, add me on msn;
fc_saint_petersburg@hotmail.com santa flower

Trying to make Uber a better guild, only love for the clan. I love you -SAWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:52 am

Thank you very much for this. Its a great job you did and I really appreciate it. <3
Back to top Go down
TeKnOsGaL
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer
TeKnOsGaL

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 am

Well i think this is a great idea Sas, i know it took u all day to set this up..lets just hope everyone can at least try it once to get the idea of it..
Back to top Go down
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 am

http://www4.zippyshare.com/downloadImage?key=8390902411&time=1218454645

Wow, the first people already ON and talking to eachother bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
JoJo
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:29 am

ahahah, ima have fun on this, i love these type of things, makes Gb not so boring Smile. Everyone join teamspeak buy a mic and get to chattingggg. alright 7 30 am im outti,
Back to top Go down
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:30 am

UPDATE!!!~~~~

I just registerd the server at tsviewer.com, so after it gets processed people can locate UberTS on the internet, and I had to register the clan in the database, so Uber has its own "homepage" on TSVIEWER.com What a Face

PS; I've used the UBER logo (look on top of this website), linked this website as clan-website. And as discription I've copied and pasted "Uber Rules" and "Uber-Staff" by GM Shihab.
When it's online I'll send you the link on MSN, need your oppinion on it. king
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:07 am

Hello !

Well i have been using skype and Xfire to play with my friend Arenitoxl, and its more funny play gb using it. I find this idea very nice, talking with your Uber Mates could be interesting and fun, Coz hope they understand me, coz my english is not that well xD!!!

When i get home im download that program, now im in my officce. =P

Have fun all
See ya Online

Your Friend

AlexCipher

cheers
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:15 am

Well this is a very nice idea Smile

Nice talking btw very understandable and clear Laughing

Im for over 2 years on teamspeak with RollsRoy, LostFutureNL and TreinelFreak and we always have fun on teamspeak. i speak them more then my hole family in a day haha Laughing
U get 2 know eachother very well and become good friends at least we 4 are since we are on teamspeak.

Hope it will be a succes !!
i will take a look for sure alien

Keep up the good work Razz

Now i am curious for the uber designer albino

Peace Lenn
Back to top Go down
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm

http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=66543&n=Multigaming

Yeh, Uber on TSVIEWER santa
Back to top Go down
AdukaShot2ss
Double Silver Axe
Double Silver Axe
AdukaShot2ss

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:52 am

i have installed and tried it with sawwwww.

not bad, so lets hope more uber members use it!~ alien
Back to top Go down
USAsexyGirls
Axe
Axe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 am

EvaCipher wrote:
Hello !

Well i have been using skype and Xfire to play with my friend Arenitoxl, and its more funny play gb using it. I find this idea very nice, talking with your Uber Mates could be interesting and fun, Coz hope they understand me, coz my english is not that well xD!!!

Have fun all
See ya Online

Your Friend

AlexCipher

cheers

No te preocupes papi, si no sabes hablar bien el ingles te voy a teach u Razz
tanbien te puedo ensenar cantonese Laughing if you want to learn...., so you can mak on sexy
chinese girls like me Razz hehe.

Anyways i also dl that program, but i went in then no one home ,so i deleted. i guess nothing to do.

Muaksss JeSs (tu Mami) lol Razz Razz Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
AdukaShot2ss
Double Silver Axe
Double Silver Axe
AdukaShot2ss

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 am

Hi jess, u got igunbound?
Back to top Go down
JoJo
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:02 am

i was there when you were jess but then you left o.O bounce
Back to top Go down
iTzAerox
Double Axe
Double Axe
iTzAerox

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 pm

thx bro plz make a chanel ppl talk spanish Wink
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 pm

USAsexyGirls wrote:
EvaCipher wrote:
Hello !

Have fun all
See ya Online

Your Friend

AlexCipher

cheers

No te preocupes papi, si no sabes hablar bien el ingles te voy a teach u Razz
tanbien te puedo ensenar cantonese Laughing if you want to learn...., so you can mak on sexy
chinese girls like me Razz hehe.

Anyways i also dl that program, but i went in then no one home ,so i deleted. i guess nothing to do.

Muaksss JeSs (tu Mami) lol Razz Razz Laughing Laughing

affraid mami =P , well i able to learn more and if it come from you im double able xD

I will download it coz yesterday i couldnt.

Kisses ^^

Your PaPi AlexCipher

Ps: I think i will change the Nick`s acc to AlexCipher ... dun like when ppl call me Eva -.-

Suspect
Back to top Go down
USAsexyGirls
Axe
Axe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:17 pm

JoJo wrote:
i was there when you were jess but then you left o.O bounce

lol you were ??? why no say hello ? Sad
i keep say hi hi anyone home ???? haha feel so stupid, i try to type but somehow won come out my typing, so i was like omg nvm then deleted.
Mayb i will dl it again. hope to see ya there Razz

Alex (aduka2ss) yes i have Igunbound but i hardly go in there plus i have't updated yet
too manny questions i dunno type what is like a FBI interview Razz
If ya wanna add me id is ....... oi i forgot Rolling Eyes later i tell you but u can add me on msn cuz i go there more MissoSilly@hotmail.com

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
JeSs Laughing
Back to top Go down
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm

iTzAerox wrote:

Thats a Good idea, maybe even a channel for UAE/EG members who'd like to talk in arabic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USAsexyGirls
Axe
Axe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:20 pm

iTzAerox wrote:

No need make a special channel for spanish I can speak Chinese ( Cantonese) Spanish & English Razz

I think just 1 channel is enouff so people can get to know each other. later open all thouse channel become dead again Razz

OOOPSSSS i forgot i shouden't talk so much here later ppls remind me again that I AM NOT A UBER Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
l3abyFaTe
Battle Axe
Battle Axe
l3abyFaTe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:39 pm

hey saww . add me up on msn - gerald_hu@hotmail.com
and the teamspeak thing . wad's the password for the uber headquarters ? o.O"
Back to top Go down
JoJo
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 pm

*Bump* People Start using the server more. It's a good way to interact with eachother Smile. Come everyone ! cheers
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:29 pm

Hohoho. I already used it. Talked to sas and luigi xD! I will log in again later, hope i can find more uber mates ^^ alex albino
Back to top Go down
Bdanielax
Double Wood Hammer
Double Wood Hammer

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm

EvaCipher wrote:
Hohoho. I already used it. Talked to sas and luigi xD! I will log in again later, hope i can find more uber mates ^^ alex albino
shhh Alex XD... come call me in skype or Xfire xD
Alex see u when u are online
Back to top Go down
DEFQON.1
Rock Hammer
Rock Hammer
DEFQON.1

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 am

EvaCipher wrote:

yeah that was lots of fun
Back to top Go down
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Lol sas i think that server is dead Crying or Very sad
I wanted 2 try it with treinefreak cause our teamspeak is down at the moment :S
But we were in but couldnt talk.. we tried all settings but nothing worked proberly.. Help me out later i fined other server at the moment but maybe its fun 2 hear other members there !

Peace Lenn
Back to top Go down
AlexCipher
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
AlexCipher

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:30 pm

yup, i used it twice with Sas and Luigi, but no1 use it again ...
now i use Skype ... so if any1 wanna chat with me there, just add me, my id is : AlexCipher

=P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!   !!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!![1108]UBER Teamspeak (Test) Server Online!!!
Page 1 of 1