www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D

Go down 
+16
UNITY-Heartless Angel
xSkaLaTaKa
zGuelo
DrNeoCortex
SkaLaTaKaa
Exceeder
LoveAwaitsU
Diamond
lTryLaterl
Kalashnikov
Ale
ShoopDaWoOps
JoJo
sugarizzm
PaNTHeR
Shihab.
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D Empty
PostSubject: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Seriously guys, GBC is a great server. Totally fair and there is nothing to be scared of as long as you dont abuse and play for fun! Thats what GB is all about right? Play for fun. Try it out you will not regret it.

Register NOW^_^

www.gunboundclassic.com
Back to top Go down
PaNTHeR
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Totally agree with you shishi, GBC Is the best online sever momentraily, GBWC is curropted and sucks.. and Seriously, GBC are same as GBTH which was the best period of GunBound ever,

GIVE GBC A SHOT GUYS, YOU WONT BE DISSAPOIMENT
Back to top Go down
sugarizzm
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:35 am

Yes agree Smile But too lazy already to level from low to high again.. :[
Back to top Go down
JoJo
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 am

GBC might be good for it's non corrupted/leting abusers get away with botting etc etc but the problem is like 90% of the people are spanish and it's hard to play with these people who don't speak a word of english. It's not fun playing with people you can't commnunicate with Sad
Back to top Go down
PaNTHeR
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 am

JoJo wrote:
GBC might be good for it's non corrupted/leting abusers get away with botting etc etc but the problem is like 90% of the people are spanish and it's hard to play with these people who don't speak a word of english. It's not fun playing with people you can't commnunicate with Sad

Yea right, you got no1 to talk with
Back to top Go down
ShoopDaWoOps
VIP*
VIP*

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:05 am

AwShit wrote:
JoJo wrote:

Yea right, you got no1 to talk with
gbc is weird ..
the formula's are different then the 1's in gbwc ...
lol
Back to top Go down
Ale
Double Axe
Double Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:17 pm

JoJo wrote:

Jeje should learn a little Spanish, so that as we speak Spanish learn English to communicate with you or use a translator Razz although English to Spanish translators are either ill lol!
Back to top Go down
Kalashnikov
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer
Kalashnikov

PostSubject: hm   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:36 pm

dont know who started this thing that there are no english speakers.
1 person started it and now its so spread that everyone gives the same reason for not playing in gbc.
when i was playing in it for some days, i found many ppl speaking english. and they werent speaking anything coz they thought you are also spanish. so both dont talk with each other.
actually it got many ppl from gbwc but they all come to fk around.

and about formulas, yeh they are different.
even if u take turtle ss for example.. in gbwc it gets heavy after it opens, but in gbc it doesnt. means you can do 85 full for 1 screen ss and it hits perfect.
Back to top Go down
lTryLaterl
Silver Axe
Silver Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 am

Ya iT iS the best online server before !!!
Back to top Go down
PaNTHeR
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Diamond
VIP
VIP
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:15 am

i have acc GBC but long Time i dont play (hard) xD
Back to top Go down
PaNTHeR
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:41 am

I dont really play GBC because of my internet connection, When i am trying to get into servers it's stuck for like 5 MINUTES!
Back to top Go down
LoveAwaitsU
Wood Hammer
Wood Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:40 am

i play it rarely like when GBWC is closed *Maintenance* or when am bored i go play GBC :p
Back to top Go down
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:11 am

LoveAwaitsU wrote:
i play it rarely like when GBWC is closed *Maintenance* or when am bored i go play GBC :p

Dont abuse:P or I will ban you:P
Back to top Go down
Exceeder
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm

JoJo wrote:
Oh nice, I will try this server since I speak spanish hehe What a Face
Thx for the tip Shihab.
Back to top Go down
SkaLaTaKaa
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

its freeze with me everytime Neutral
Back to top Go down
DrNeoCortex
Chicken
Chicken
DrNeoCortex

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:00 pm

It's a great server. And there a few more users that speak English. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zGuelo
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Shihab wrote:
Seriously guys, GBC is a great server. Totally fair and there is nothing to be scared of as long as you dont abuse and play for fun! Thats what GB is all about right? Play for fun. Try it out you will not regret it.

Register NOW^_^

www.gunboundclassic.com
Theres is the old levels¿ and How many ppl are online everydays?
Back to top Go down
xSkaLaTaKa
Wood Hammer
Wood Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:27 pm

my game id there : SkaLaTaKa ^^
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 pm

hmmm,i have an account on this game but,i think few ppol only play..my IGN is D-Joker99,havent used it for 2 yrs now,i like the old avatars here especially the avatars from PH!!!wicked!!!but,does anyone know how to charge cash in GBC??post a rply here pls=/
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:33 am

i've reinstalled my gbc but it doesnt work,wot cud be the problem?=/...if i click on the shrtcut,nothing pops up,the log in is nt popping up damn
Back to top Go down
Shihab.
Uber GM.
Uber GM.
Shihab.

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Reiji a.k.a UNITY wrote:
i've reinstalled my gbc but it doesnt work,wot cud be the problem?=/...if i click on the shrtcut,nothing pops up,the log in is nt popping up damn

http://zhnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=77

That's GBC's forum, you can write down your problem and the GM's will help you out and most probably Diabllo and I am sure that you will get help. =)
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:31 am

oh,thx GM Shihab,i figured out the problem,it was like,i was logged on GIS so if i click on GBC nothing comes up,ahaha,im so s2pid,i didnt know that cuz in GIS,if im logged in,i can still click on the shortcut thing but i cnt log in 2nd time...thx anyway.but,how come all avatars on GBC are 1 gold???almost all,and some avatars are the avatars from GBPH too,so cool!like the rising dragon,black dragon,red warrior set etc blahblahblah,its cool but not much ppol play=/
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:32 am

and oh,my account's name in GBC is D-Joker99,just add me up ppol if u play GBC,gudluck^^
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 am

What's the average people online everyday?
I might try it, but I thought the avatars were gold only Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next