www.uber-guild.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Uber website

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum RanksForum Ranks  

Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D

Go down 
+16
UNITY-Heartless Angel
xSkaLaTaKa
zGuelo
DrNeoCortex
SkaLaTaKaa
Exceeder
LoveAwaitsU
Diamond
lTryLaterl
Kalashnikov
Ale
ShoopDaWoOps
JoJo
sugarizzm
PaNTHeR
Shihab.
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SOCIAL
VIP
VIP
SOCIAL

Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:57 pm

avatars are 1 gold each limitless muhaha and the i played it last 2 weeks and everytime i played there were max 10 people online really shit.. But if u like the oldschool gunbound and play in a server without aimbots or hacks download it Cool
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:23 pm

So I guess is more about have some fun playing old school GB than play to make GP right?
The price of the avatars sounds cool Exclamation
1 gold each avatar? Laughing
I wish GIS were like this Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
UNITY-Heartless Angel
Battle Axe +
Battle Axe +
UNITY-Heartless Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:01 am

yep,all avatars are one gold limitless only,well,almost all apart from the ice obs neo obs and etc..yea few ppol play but heck,least there are no bots or anything,and also,u can ban any1 asap for just saying any swear word ahaha,anyway,its a bit fun but,u gotta have patience if u wanna play it,just enjoi the avatar shop,and its wud suck if gis has 1 gold each avatar,cuz all ppol are going 2 have gud looks,u want them 2 be better lokoking than u?ajajaj

xD
Back to top Go down
J.B.
Battle Axe
Battle Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:59 am

Unfortunately GBC stop its existance Neutral
It was a nice ride Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiCoShurY
Chicken
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:21 am

Hi Guys i Want To Play THis Best Online Game Very Happy But i have problems in Downloading iT Can any 1 Help Me And THx Guys
Back to top Go down
zGuelo
Double Rock Hammer
Double Rock Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 am

mmm this server is closed , you should try with www.hi-soft-latino.net or www.softnyx-canada.net both of them are classic
Back to top Go down
Exqlusive
Gold Axe
Gold Axe

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:32 am

are people still playing this? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D   Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunbound Classic! The best online GB Server:D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2